About this course
A brand is more than a logo - it is the personality of your organization and the message you share with the world. This three-day intensive workshop will give you clarity on what that message is and provide you the resources to implement your updated brand moving forward.
- Engage in activities to think creatively about your brand
- Initial consultation with designer
- Define the work of your organization and outline your audiences
- Solidify colors, and fonts
- Group exercises to refine audience, services, and your brand personality
- Finalize new logo
- Finalize brand messaging
- Put together initial brand guidelines for your new/updated brand
This is a fast-paced workshop structured to complete your organization’s brand in three days. Ideal participants will have an open mind, approach the workshop collaboratively, and be able to make quick decisions in order to walk away with brand guidelines. To get the most out of the session, participants should come to the workshop having done some thinking about their organization’s current brand:
- What does your organization offer?
- Who are your audiences?
- What is your mission and vision?
- What about your current brand works well?
- What about your current brand could improve?
Advanced workshop participants will also come with ideas about logo design preferences, colors, and messaging.
- Two-page brand guidelines document that includes a logo, color palette, typography, tagline, and basic brand messaging
- Checklist to launch your organization’s new brand and keep it up